Saturday, May 29, 2010

How to be a famous artist

If you want to be a famous artist, the only thing you need do is to BELIEVE you are famous. I always have believed I was was famous, even when I was dirt poor. It helps to get in PAGE SIX but you can only get in PAGE SIX if you are famous. I have been in Page Six many times only because I believed I belonged in there. Getting into Page Six is impossible if you dont know someone. I didnt know anyone. I simply believed I belong in Page Six (and I do and I did and I will.) Life is an illusion  so why limit the illusion? You can create any reality you want--That is the scary part and that is why people create the context of failure. It is easier to fail than to admit that anything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor