Saturday, May 29, 2010

global economy

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I am giving my two cents here and I predicted this in 2006. 

I think there will be a total meltdown of the economy in 2010.
Too many countries have too high a debt ratio. Greece is the first domino and there will be many more (portugal, spain italy, england...etc) and each will fall harder than the next. I was laughed at by my friend for predicting this in 2006 and he still tells me the stock market is a good bet. The stock market is going to collapse in 2010. I wish it wouldnt but it will. There are conspiracy theories and there is what is in front of you, I odnt buy stock in self delusion.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor