Friday, May 28, 2010

3,843rd post,

This is my 3,843rd post. That is a lot of hot air, almost enough to float a dirigible. (See above photo) That is a lot of OCD and ADD and any other three letter combo you can think of. I never get bored of working on my blog, I get nervous when I cant work on it. It is therapy and I never went on anti-anyhting meds and I dont have a shrink.  I have a gift for self therapy and I would never listen to a guy on a couch with a PHD who has lived about one-fifth of my life experiences. I have read more books about freud and carl jung carl rogers and the like than any shrink I ever met in a bar so what can they tell me? NADA. Keep drawing and keep laughing and drink good red wine when you can...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor