Friday, April 23, 2010

shepard fairey at work

I recently stopped to wait for a cab on houston street and I looked up to see the artist shepard fairey at work. I went up to say hi and he offered to trade me a painting for my work. It was a fair trade and I now own a valuable piece of art. Shepard is a very famous artist who is best known for his protrait of Obama as hope. I have no hope for any politician so I will never be famous as him. He is a really nice guy and we are going to work together soon. I respect him because he is a street artist, not some rich yaley who spent 8 years in school art is on the streets, it aint in some brainwashed professors classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor