Saturday, April 24, 2010

my patent

I have recently applied for a patent. Using the gnomic spiral of Leonardo Learning TM I was inspired to create an invention for laptop computers that will make me a very rich man. If I was a very rich man I would live exactly the same way I do---messy apt---messy art studio. I would still walk around talking to myself and doodling on every piece of paper I can find like a crazy person. The only difference I suppose would be that I would eat better. I usually dont eat, I forget to eat all the time. I get so caught up in thoughts and I ideas that I sometimes will go two days without food. I look at eating asw an annoyance. I cannot draw while I am eating and I have to sit still. I hate eating. I like ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor