Monday, April 5, 2010

my graduation photo


Someone from high school randomly sent me this graduation photo a few days ago. All I know is I hated high school and couldnt wait to get out. My high school had no art program to speak of and I knew it was what I was going to do with my life since I was 7 so it felt like one big long waste. I did learn a lot about english and writing which I dont regret. I was the only artist in a school of rich lacrosse jocks but I was pretty tough and took no crap from anyone, maybe that was my texas roots. I can tell by the look in my face that I just wanted out. No parties, no balloons, no cake. Hit the road and dont look back. Boy, if I only knew how hard the next ten years would be I would have probably switched to real estate, or banking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor