Friday, April 2, 2010

choco laden

I have finished a new piece of food- based art. Here is a hand carved white chocolate 12 inch bin laden. As usual I cant photograph well..

In my mind fear is a controlling and damaging element of human behavior. It is a left over vestige from our cave days (like an emotional gall bladder) yet today it still controls many peoples lives. In the end, fear often turns out to be nothing more than an apparition created by our own minds. It is both harmless and edible. The media preys on our fears and many people are afraid of the specter of their own dreams. It is far better to eat our fears than be eaten alive by them. My fears are edible, they are around all the time but they mean little to me. They are the easter bunny or the terrorist you never see. I carry on with my life focused only on my dreams.


12 inch hand-carved chocolate bin laden by alex gardega.

Edition of 100. Each signed and numbered at $500.00 per piece.

Also offering smaller cast pieces (not hand carved) at $100.00 per piece.


if you want to buy one email me, I will set up paypal tomorrow as well.

alexgardega@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor