Friday, April 9, 2010

Art Show tonight

I am having a small show at Rainwater Grill in Hastings tonight. For me a small show is 25 pieces and three of those are over 5 foot high. My friend Tony and kenny and jerry opened the restaurant about 6 months ago and it is a success and a great place. Now that It will have some Gardega's up it will be even more stellar. The best hamburger in america (the hudson burger) is served there, honest injun. Somebody jumped through one of my glass pieces in a night club in brooklyn (those crazy polish people!) So I have to replace it soon. Never a dull moment.

GET OUT THERE AND ROCK and ROLL THE BONES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor