Thursday, April 8, 2010

art show friday

I have an art show on friday. That is why I have been up since 4 AM working out the final details. This is a fairly painless show as they go and there are no major heart attacks to be had. I will be posting photos and some work for sale if it doesnt sell at the show. In tandem with the art show I have had more work come my way than I have ever had before. I am loaded up with commissions even in this horrid economy. If you believe it it will all happen for you. I never doubted myself as an artist and eventually the universe works with you and brings you some dessert on a platter to thank you for all your persistent sufferings. I smell a vacation in my not- so- distant (my first in years.) It would make sense in the scheme of my life that I do my best in the worst economy in my lifetime. My question is do I do a quasi working vacation or do I do a real no thinking beach- drinking vacation. If anyone is so inclined my show will be at rain water grill in hastings on friday. After my show I will immediately start my 12 women series to be balanced precariously with my heavy load of commissioned work. You can manifest non tangible dreams into tangible realities if you simply believe in your dream in this quantum world of ours. I have ordered new Hot sauce and it is here next to me. If anyone wants to buy my world famous bernie in hell madoff hot sauce please go to www.bernieinhell.com.


Ps: my tiger woods condom mosaic genius work will be done soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor