Monday, April 12, 2010

Alex Update

I am buying a Macintosh today. I will never buy another PC in this lifetime. I am so sick of the problems and the crappy OS. On a positive note on wed. I am booking my first vacation in three years. I am going to New Orleans may first. I have been working full steam 7 days a week for three years and I need a break. On friday I launch an awesome new website! I am so excited. It is a central hub of all my crazy ideas and websites. It is like candy for my ADD. The central image will be the flower of life---that is all I am saying. It is already paid for a the designer is awesome and she promised me friday! My art show was great and someone told me they thought it was 25 different artists. This was a great compliment to me. I dont like to bake the same bread over and over. I cannot wait to jump on a plane and to just draw and eat and drink for a week straight. You know when you smash your PC it is time to jump on a plane. I had the busiest and most lucrative week I have ever had in my life last week. Hard work pays off, sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor