Monday, March 15, 2010

I am experimenting with different widgets, wadgets as it wereits. This way I can see what crazy countries read my demented chicken scratch over-stretched and overwrought- twice told thoughts of nothingness and occasional brillaince as a broken clock is right twice a day and alex is right thrice a day and so on etc etc ad nauseum.... I have two such wadgets or widgets as I am deciding if I like them, if they slow down your loading time please call me at 1 800 Geico. I will check to see if they slow things down. I usually have about 150 people a day logging in and that is crap. I am a genius of the third order and deserve at least 155 people a day. Step it up, lemmings...and so on...and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor