Monday, March 1, 2010

drink your fluoride

There have been a number of cases lately where municiple water was used to feed kangaroos and cows as well and the result was numerous deaths of both kangaroo and cows. It was determined by vets that the cause of death was the fluoride in the water. But of course you will doubt the truth of this post and you will be a good and lazy sheep and not google this for yourself and you will call me a conspiracy theorist. Keep drinking your 8 glasses of neurotoxin a day and when your thyroid collapses dont call me. Fluoride is the reason thyroid cancer is rampant but I am just a dumb artist so pay me no heed. I quit speaking to two of my closest friends who called me a conspiracy theorist. I walk a hard and lonely road but my road is true as is my word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor