Friday, March 5, 2010

art lessons online

Here is a clarified version of my previous posts. I am officially kicking off my free art lessons campaign. Once a week I will send an email out with a basic lesson. It is 100% free and I dont share or sell peoples emails or info. That is bad net karma. I will even give feedback or personal advice if you send me a photo of your work or completed lesson. I am not only a famous artist I work harder than any other living artist. Art is 99% sweat equity and 1% genius or inspiration. my lesson plan will start very basic with lessons on perspective and color etc. it will also be heavily based on the soul and spirit because as leonardo said "there can be no art without spirit." Mechanical art is good if you are designing toasters. I am going to teach basic art for free for a year and then I will build a website if I have enough interest. I will also make videos and lectures and even go to the sacred metropolitan museum and give a walking tour. If you prefer modern art and abstraction here is a chance to learn some classical "leonardo learning" and as a famous jazz musician once said "first you learn all your chords and theory and then you forget all that sh@*$t and just wail" my lessons will be based in part on leonardos notebooks. in later advanced sessions I will cover geometry and sacred geometry and in my super advanced mega sessions I will include how to promote and get press AKA "dont buy a lonely broke unknown sot who never sold a painting!" get press young man!!! I will even teach glass art eventually if I have enough interest.

to sign up for free art lessons simply email me. I WILL NOT send spam nor more than one email a week. Scouts honor. here is email to sign up.

alexgardega@gmail.com

"he who teaches learns"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor