Wednesday, February 17, 2010

gardega update

I have re-launched www.tendollarart.com (the site that put me on the universal art-map) I
am selling all my art including drawings and sketches and studies to fund my 12 women project. I am completing 12 paintings of women that require a lot of time and a lot of money. I have cut my sleep to 4 hours a night and I am going to post progress shots and when each piece is finished I will sell prints to fund the next one. The originals will not be for sale until all the paitnings are completed and I have a show of them in NYC or California. Any support (purchases) will be much appreciated as I will put the money into the project that requires models, costumes photgraphers and a lot of supplies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor