Saturday, February 27, 2010

alex bootcamp

I just hear that marie osmond's son killed himself in Hollywood. I would like to offer my services to rich and famous depressed americans. For only 1,500 per month I will take you under my wing and help you find meaning and happiness. You get to live with me in my crappy one bedroom apt. and you will get up everyday at 5:30 and go get me a new york post and redbull and then we go running. No whining allowed. I will take you out drinking in a serious dive bar and learn you about art and humanity. I will teaqch you how to work your ass off 7 days a week and pray to god your paintings sell. I will teach you self worth and how to amke it on your own without a rich parent wiping your proverbial heiny. I will get you in shape teach you to be maniacally driven and how to deal with such matters as when you fall behind on bills etc. call me up at 1 800 genius and I will save you from commiting suicide in your parents beverly hills condo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor