Friday, January 22, 2010

the springer collection




I have a collector and great friend in Colorado---she sends me nice photos of the final framed works...I love seeing the framed hanged pieces. I am still amazed and honored when people buy my work and when it makes them happy. It is like getting paid for going to therapy. (I thought you had to pay to go to therapy.) Art has kept me out of trouble my whole life (I majored in trouble in my 20's but it was youthful folly) Art has introduced me to a million great people and famous people and art has taken me places I would have never gone. Art is the hot sauce on the egg that is my life. I long ago accepted the bad side of art--the chaos, the odd hours, the lost loves (thanks to no monetary stability.) Once you accept these things the universe gives you a pass and works with you towards your dream---You need only crawl through five to ten years of psychic barbed wire to reach a clearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor