Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I was right

I have been right about a few things in my life because I studied them very carefully (but I did catch a lot of ridicule.)

I told my buddy in 1993 that 95% of illustration art will be done on the computer--he laughed at me--now he is a sci-fi computer illustrator.

I told another friend 7 years ago the dollar will be collapsed and the economy will fall and gold will be the best hedge--he laughed at me.


I told another friend that eventually there will be a one world currency and one world government and national sovereignty will be overridden by multi-national corporations who really run the govt. people are still laughing at me about this one but I am 100% right about this and I wish I wasnt.


I told everyone I knew since I was a child that I was an art genius and will be famous and this will prove true as well.

I told people 4 people I know growing up that they are marrying the wrong person and now they are divorced or so juiced up on antidepressants they are the walking dead.


I told myself that if you compromise your dream or true love in life then you will have schism, a crack up so severe that you will never truly recover from it ad you will live an aftershock lie that will last many many many long years.

I told my ex that the dems will lose Massachusetts to the Republicans ( I am neither) she told me no---americans want health care.

Never doubt yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor