Thursday, January 14, 2010

gold

I am not sure why so many people listened to the financial powers that be and the wall street preachers like jim cramer over the years.I hear so many stories about people losing their life savings to the stock market and people like madoff. I told everyone I know for last ten years to buy gold and silver. Most people just wrote me off and didnt listen to me. I had never really had the money to invest in much, I invested in art supplies. If I had money I wouldn't have lost it like a lot of people I know because I am not greedy nor am I stupid. I dont have much sympathy when people lose money to a guy like madoff because they got greedy and got what they deserved. I wouldn't have given that sketchy bastard a nickel and I actually made about 8k off him with my hot sauce. I would have bought a supply of gold and silver and I would be in better shape than I was 10 years ago. It seems to me that precious metals not only look really cool but they are real tangible assets you can hold, or hide or bury in your cellar--- not some piece of worthless paper printed by by a place that is neither Federal nor a reserve. Why are even the financially educated so easily suckered? I will never know. Thinking is like air--- it is free, it costs nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor