Monday, January 11, 2010

gardega gives thanks

Thank you slow- walking- NYC- people. Thank you for helping me to slow down and smell the proverbial urban roses, thanking you for walking slowly down the stairs when my subway car is about to pull away---Instead of kicking you down the stairs I smile and think about the idea of Gandhi and patience. And Thank you for standing to the left of the escalator so I cant walk up the escalator. It is much better to stand on the escalator anyways, walking up an escalator is like swimming in the bathtub, anyways--rather pointless. Thank you for walking three wide on the sidewalk so I cant pass maybe I can help you fold your map. Thank you slow-walking-NYC- people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor