Thursday, January 21, 2010

10 years ago

Here is a photo of me that was taken along the way. (I cant believe this was ten years ago.) Ten years goes by in the blink of a lizards eye. It is hard to look at this photo---those were toughdays I was really poor and I lived in the unfinished basement of an art gallery with no windows, no shower and a lot of rats. I never had money for food but all the bartenders were my friends so I drank for free. This was the end of my bohemian period. Glad its over and I am glad I did it. Living like that is only for the young and the crazy. At least I saw the dark bottom of life and art and decided it was not a place to spend too much time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor