Wednesday, December 30, 2009

original gardega for sale


Here is the original oil painting that was used by ambassador publishing for the 2009 queens Yellow Pages. It is pop art and sits in a million queens kitchen drawers (not unlike Campbell Soup) I like when the Yellow Pages will let me get a bit "radical" as yellow pages are generally artistically rather dry. I think there is subtext in this work that you can figure out for yourself. I will post the entire printed final cover (with text) when I have the time. The yellow pages puts my art in millions of homes every year---You cannot ask for greater exposure. I will ebay this piece today or tonight. I wish the flu would leave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor