Wednesday, December 23, 2009

nude portrait of rachael ray

People keep asking me, why? Why did I paint rachael ray nude floating in the river Evoo. My answer is there is no need for you to know why just as there is no need for me to know why, either. When I follow my deeepest non-sensical artistic desires they seem to resonate (at least with the press and the media.) If I fling paint in your eye then it is better than painting images of your pet poodle. (although I would gladly paint a pet chicken) I am obsessed with food, not in the idea of eating food but food as an object that occupies my mind. Perhaps I am the jonas brothers of fine art or maybe I am a neo-dalinian madman commenting on the strange culture in time in which we live. I really dont care, at least I get a lot of publicity.

so far 2,500 people have viewed my painting on ebay but I would like 10,000 or 20,000.

"people care not for painting---they only care for spectacle" alex said that

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor