Friday, October 30, 2009

Delivered my art to Raos last night it was a smash hit and now so is my head. There is no time to whine as I have to get back on horse and bang out more work for sunday deadlines. I need a vacation so bad I cant even remember what it is like to sit and do nothing in a strange city. There is no rest for me and there is scarcely a day off in the year. Today I will stumble for a red bull and a nypost limp myself into studio and paint a painting I dont want to paint or even know how to begin. Somehow I always "get em done" for warm sand and beaches my tired soul reaches...




"And now I must confess, I could use some rest
I can't run at this pace very long
Yes it's quite insane, I think it hurts my brain
But it cleans me out and then I can go on"

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor