Wednesday, October 21, 2009

clutter



I am selling my "yellow pad drawings" for ten dollars a piece. I will use the money for my "big scheme" I am working on. I am not about to start getting cluttered beneath thousands of drawings again. This is a chance to own a Gardega if you cant afford my paintings. I make drawings like bunnies make little bunnies. I charge ten dollars for shipping because it is hell and I hate the post office. I have learned to be streamlined and organized and when my studio starts getting piled I get nervous. The top one is "greek sculpture" the second is "birth of man." I hate throwing away work but I would rather do that than trip over them. So this works out for everyone. I may make it so you have to buy two I am not sure yet. This is like getting in Google on the ground floor except it is Gardega.

alexgardega@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor