Friday, September 25, 2009

THE BOOK

I have known a lot of people in my travels. I know a lot of people who lived their entire life "by the book" generally this was a choice not to please themselves but rather to please a "parental unit" My parents learned from an early age that I live for myself and for my own desires and dreams. As a child I gave not a fig for what the world or society wanted from me. I never gave a merde about the neighbors or impressing people or trying to live up to some ideal imposed on my by another entity. As I grow older I see many people I have known finding themselves at spiritual crossroads on the corner of Crises and AGE. I live at the corner of alex and Main, I built my own roads and for better or for worse I will always remain here. If your path is forced upon you, you are a tragedy without a hero and the great Jungian schism is close behind and on your heels like a shadow on a sunny day. A life lived by "the book" is fine but I dont trust the bastard who wrote "the book" and I certainly aint sitting down and having beers with him--- I ll write my own damn book, if it sucks Ill blame the guy in the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor