Monday, August 3, 2009

last supper

My last supper is getting picked up today by shipper...finally! She will grace the walls of a top Colorado law firm and I will again have room to breath in my studio! Knowing me I will start another large piece so I can trip on it for the next two years. I am seriously thinking about moving somewhere to put my next show together. I need a place that is mellower and cheaper (every place is cheaper than NYC) where I can hide in my work for 6 to 8 months--- If anyone has a cheap barn or a tent please let me know. Maybe I will go to Norway as I have a connection there, maybe kenya or the North Pole or...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor