Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I found a girl I went to sixth grade with online. I normally avoid my past at all costs but I sent her an email to see how her life was. It seems in sixth grade I taught her to draw a goldfish with bubbles. She still draws the same gold fish (now for her sons) Life is strange and long. (her name is withheld) her email...

Yep. One and the same (unless there is/was another by the same name). Nonsensical trivia: you showed me how to draw a fancy goldfish blowing air bubbles a few (20-30) years ago. I still, on occasion, draw the same fish to the awe and amazement of my two sons and their friends. I guess I have to start giving you credit now that you've found me.
Hope all is well in your world. Your art is fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor