Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I am going to get back into one of my old galleries and reform a relationship (with their permission) I took a lot of side roads in my life and I loved them all but I want to paint real works again and important works. Sometimes I find myself painting works I can sell short term etc. I need to lock into a series of damn solid paintings that I am proud of. I often went south to get north in art and it all makes sense to me in hind site. I have a brain that likes to explore, my ghost likes to travel and I tried everything, animation, cartoons, glass, watercolors, oils, landscapes, pop art op art and hop art. The circle (or spiral) is almost complete and I start again where I was at 20. I feel wiser and older and still have my teeth and a lot of energy and bravado.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor