Thursday, May 14, 2009

GARDEGA

If your last name is Gardega then you have no choice but to be an artist. It will not do for one with my last name to be a banker or a baker or a lawyer. Nay, If you are born into gardega you are born to paint and scribble your name across the wide earth. If I was a baker I would be fired my third day as each day I would make different shaped bread and If I was a banker I would arrange my money according to the most eye- pleasing bills and would be shown "the door" yet again. If I was an attorney I would spend all my money to build a home in the shape of a pyramid with an egg atop it that would probably be a hard sell if I ever moved and my clients would all wind up in jail because I would lose their files.. Gardega is not a name for sensible shoes, it is a name for one with one paint spattered shoe and one large red clown shoe.


"To be born with great potential is a terrible burden"---charles schultz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor