Wednesday, April 22, 2009

synchronicity---carl jung

When I painted my picture to the right I did not know this work by Church. I found this online this morning--- by accident. If I had used it as a base for my painting I would gladly own up to the idea as I have no problem with visual "launching pads." I painted the painting to the right completely out of my head and hand with no reference and I am still working on it. I am a believer in Karma so I try to be honest about such things. The funny thing is I spent much of yesterday reading Carl Jung who is the god- father of explaining such "coincidences." Maybe I am thinking they are closer than they are but I think they are pretty close...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor