Monday, April 20, 2009

just a thought

I cant believe americans are okay with the idea of torture. I am neither left nor right but if you allow your country to become a place that is complacent with such things than you will do well to cup your ear and wait for the echos of Neros fiddle. If the rivers die then the lands die--- if we let go of our collective soul and humanity (our internal rivers) then it is only a matter of time before the grace of god we go the way of the DoDo. Just because hollywood has numbed and dumbed us and made such things acceptable doesnt make it right. If you torture someone 183 times they are going to confess to anything---I would confess to being napoleon and nero and mao. Some things my brain cant accept torture is one of them and I dont drive a prius and I dont eat tofu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor