Wednesday, April 15, 2009

art rep wanted

Alex is actively looking for someone who wishes to make a percentage of my art sales by repping me to galleries etc. I know the exact steps needed, I am just too busy for that kind of stuff--phone calls and follow up etc is not my strong suit. I am sure a person who is very DETAILED ORIENTED and anal and smart and doesnt mind putting together packages and outlook express etc etc etc...Must build a data bank and all the other stuff my lopsided brain cannot do. I am open to percentage deal and I have a long proven track record of selling hundreds of works of art. I am fair and easy going and never minded paying agent fees if I had a good one.


alexgardega@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor