Wednesday, March 11, 2009

update

Delivered art yesterday. Worn and ragged like a homeless person from a month of no sleep. Felt good to get it into space. Had about four jack and cokes too many to celebrate and ran into a girl I knew from high school who told me I needed therapy. I told her I needed sleep. I had a three hour lucid dream of perth Australia, (never been.) Today I hang art and then I have endless details to handle by friday...At least I can sleep. I am getting back to running again, if I stop running I get edgy and nervous. My energy turns on itself if I dont watch out for it. Talked to my cab driver about peter gabriel and music we both like-- he is coming to show. (the cabby not peter)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor