Friday, March 13, 2009

tonight is the show!

very excited! So many people are coming we had to hire two security guards. (Nice last minute expense I had not planned on.) Someone said my artwork looks like bad led zeppelin album cover art. That made me happy as I love that band! When people look like they were dressed by their mom in the kentucky hill country I tend not to listen to them as critics. I almost did a Paul McCartney album cover but I would have much rather have my art on a zep cover. My NYC statue of liberty cover is on the streets today--- saw it this morning as I stumbled hungover to get a red bull at 5 AM.

2 comments:

  1. Having security present adds an extra element to an art show...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wise man I once knew said that having security present adds an extra element of class to an art show. Everyone loves a good wise man.

    ReplyDelete

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor