Wednesday, March 25, 2009

compulsory civil service--the draft

Just thought I would let America know that Congress is passing a bill that will require all youth and in turn, adults (18-24) to perform "mandatory community service." This sounds like a safe idea, the idea of working for the greater good of your country...The truth it is actually a draft in sheep's clothing. Helping in your local soup kitchen will eventually parlay into basic military training. Just as an american indian tracks a buffalo and knows the habits of the buffalo I know the habits of the government. This civilian army will be no different than any country that has forced conscription. I am glad I have no children that will be drafted into this thing. I am an independent and I hated Bush as much as I distrust Obama. Good luck trusting the governement as your kids are shipped off into some war via "the new draft." Think for yourself and turn off the TV---dont follow leaders and watch your parking meters. ---dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor