Thursday, March 12, 2009

632 Hudson St.

632 Hudson St. (between Horatio and Jane) 7:30-10
Marshall and I hung the 99% of the show yesterday. Nice to be on time for once even though I only had thirty days to pull show together. I am doing watercolors all day today and some busy work as well and then tomorrow I hang a few final pieces that are drying still. If I do say so myself Marshall and I created a spiritual show. We went out for drinks and I think we both felt we had done something very special, the show works, it harmonizes. Here is a peek at one of my walls from my cell phone---One painting is still drying and missing and the lighting is not set. The art show will be photographed tomorrow and I will post and the pieces will all be shot on the walls the day after so I will have a complete record of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor