Saturday, February 21, 2009

nyu

The NYU protestors have ended their strike. It was time to get back to their facebooks and expensive apartments. Now it is also the time to tell your parents that you blew their 48k tuition. I can only imagine a call home to those parents who worked and slaved and saved to put that kid in that college over the years. If you want to risk suspension from your expensive college then that is fine but do it on your own dime. I was too busy trying not to starve as a kid to protest my art schools financial transparency. I have no issues with those who have been born into wealth as wealth is a wonderful tool to help you achieve things in this world. I am only anti-stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor