Thursday, December 18, 2008

Uncle Sam has fallen and he cant get up. My friends used call me crazy conspiracy guy but now I am now vindicated and stand right as rain. I predicted three years ago that the American economy would collapse on herself like a red white and blue souffle. My friends laughed at me and went back to watching their televisions and sports but I stayed steady at my research and saw the Great fall coming from afar. I am not an economist and I cant balance my own checkbook but I understand the workings of the Big Clock and I knew the hour was getting late. I was chicken little except I was right. The sky was falling. Most artists have no sense and are best left alone in paint smeared rooms muttering about being misunderstood. I am not that, I care about our country and our people and my art as well. Horses run wild long before a storm is even on the horizon and the brain of alex was running overtime because I sensed there was big trouble ahead. No one would listen to me and now they wont even say I told them so...I am not here to be right but I knew why it was coming and how it was coming I knew the dollar would be intentionally tanked and that big industry would be nationalized. The worst is yet to come and there it is not time to hide in TV and sports and diversions. How did I know all this? that is a story for another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor