Monday, December 29, 2008

The ten eyed creature of the past--glass art

Here is a glass piece that I have never shown before. This creature symbolizes The Past---- Her ten eyes are like Medusa's and freeze a man's dreams to stone. Some eyes represent family, some friends, some lovers and the main eyes represent thy own two eyes that look back at you from the mirror in reality's bathroom. Are you greater than the sum of your past? Will still attend the PTA meetings of your possible future?

This piece is shipping out soon to a California Gallery. It is 16 x 20 3/8 inch carved glass with LED lighting in frame. Photographing glass is hard and I am setting up a photo studio in my apt so I can shoot these professionally as this one is slightly blurry. I used to be a photographer before I realized it was a charade.

It is for sale until I ship it, email inquiries accepted until the end of the week.





Chaos is a friend of mine.
Bob Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor