Tuesday, December 23, 2008

a patrons poem...

Twas the 22nd of December

And delivered by mail

Was art work by Alex

He never does fail

A lovely gift for Christmas

In any ones mind

Was an art deco drawing

That was a design

It is large and precise

The line this Alex does draw

It is intricate and detailed

With barely a flaw

It will be added to my others

Pieces I adore

My collection is growing

You just can’t ignore

I’ll frame it and hang it

I will do my part

Who knew this would happen

From Gardega fine art

My wish for the artist

Oh Alex my friend

Is that such lovely gestures

Never do end

And I heard him exclaim

From McSorley’s by light

Merry Christmas to Alex

And to all a good night

Gene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor