Wednesday, December 24, 2008

NEW BLOG

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I finished my shopping and now I am free to spend a few hours in DEEP REFLECTION. I have started a New Blog and it will include none of my past. Everything I do or make from here on in will be of the New Thought, the New Paradigm.. I will not erase this blog as it served me well (like a leg or foot) and it will be available for perusal... My new blog is all about me reaching as far as I can into the unknown and deep inside and pushing myself as hard as I can mentally and physically. I am going to start a serious regimen of exercise that starts at 4AM and includes running and lifting weights and then meditation and finally artwork. There will be no filler on my new blog. No cheap dashed- off art or hurried work, no pet portraits or commercialized crap. I am striving for perfection (which I can never achieve.) I am reaching for quality not quantity and all the regular supporters of my art will have special access to new work etc... I cannot thank everyone enough for their support over the years. My new mission is multi-fold and it includes regular Life Drawing, A Weekly Painting, and MAJOR WORKS which will be finished when they are done and not anytime sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor