Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I have decided to make a little movie retrospective of most everything I have done up until now in art. I will then remove all those images from my computer and take any remaining art I have and give it away to friends and sell the rest. I want to start FRESH. I want to turn my collar to the past and start a new canvas. I will only know that path by sitting down and studying intensely where I have been. I am going to spend this week in the cleansing and cleaning of my files and my closets... What I cant bear to part with will go to Mom and Dad's. I want to purge all visual reference to my past which even means slowly replacing my websites with images of THE NEW. I have already started mailing surprise packages of art to those who collect my work.---Keep an eye on your mailbox...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor