Thursday, November 13, 2008

quirks

people are strange--jim morrison

everyone I know is quirky. I have odd quirks that I have had for years. Here are the only ones I will share.


I) I have to scrub my sink and kitchen with ammonia everyday. If I don't have ammonia I cannot sit down to work and paint. I have driven miles to suburban stores at 5 am so I could start my day properly and clean my sink.


II) I have to have a white vneck t shirt on at all times. If I dont have a vneck I cant function.

III) I cannot paint in sneakers or barefoot. I have to have my frye boots on ---I have worn the same exact style for ten years. I am on my 4th pair.


Iv) as a child I would make my parents put my shoes on at least ten times until there was no "bumps in my socks" If I had bumps in my socks I would not be able to function.

these are just a few...

1 comment:

  1. that's funny...

    at least we don't have to worry about you traipsing around in those high heeled rooster shoes - whew!

    ReplyDelete

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor