Thursday, November 13, 2008

high heeled rooster shoe invented by gardega 11/ 08

I woke up in the middle of the night a few nights ago and stumbled over to the art table and drew this and then went back to sleep. I am not sure why but I am 99% sure It was in my dream. in the morning I looked at it and barely remember drawing it. It is the high heeled rooster shoe. I am sure this is a work for the ages and Now it is time for me to actually make such a shoe and market it and sell it. Being an artist can be tough on the dating life as most women cannot understand why you would do such odd things. My brain is full of such ideas and images and I have to get them out like a cat spits a hairball. Today I copyright my rooster shoe of metaphysical barnyard genius. Imagine if someone asks you what you are thinking about--you cant tell them you are thinking about a shoe made out of a rooster, that there is not sane talk.

1 comment:

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor