Thursday, September 4, 2008

job 1

Here is one of 5 jobs I am working on. I have to convert this metal deco design into glass panels....there are many issues to tackle on this job but it is not terribly difficult..I am hoping to be done Tuesday. I am also working on re-doing a panel in a nightclub that was smashed by a man who thought he could jump through glass. I guess with enough vodka glass could appear as water or a cool stream and technically glass is a liquid--- not a solid...The glass is ready for my "birch wall" so I must address that item as well, I am hoping to get that done in two weeks. I have to paint the queens unisphere for the 5th time and that is due mid-sept-- need a vacation as I am getting worn down by a summer of endless work and no play. I need to fly away to somewhere so I can draw and paint and stare at my toes. I want to go to barcelona and drink sangria and see where dali grew up.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex,
    I discover that you have lots of work at the moment and that you expect the holiday with a lot of impatience.
    Go see the Dali Museum in Figueres, it is superb. It is a few miles from Barcelona to the French border.
    You will be not far from home, 3 hours by car.
    If you come to France you will be welcome in my home.
    Works well and bon voyage.

    Richard / Aeris

    http://www.salvador-dali.org/museus/figueres/fr_index.html

    ReplyDelete

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor