Thursday, July 3, 2008

MRI

I would like to thank Stand UP MRI on 77th and 2nd for accepting my painting in exchange for an MRI scan of my squishy- grey matter. I have spent hours looking on the internet comparing my brain to other images. I have a sneaking suspicion that artist brains are like the brains of crazy people and I am excited to continue searching for such links. I do believe I have enlarged ventricles which according to "the net" seems to be common in those who have gone around the bend. Also, bright white spots are something you dont really want-- if you have your druthers (which you don't) I guess there is not a ton you can do if you find out you have a bad hunk of grey cheese upstairs as replacing it with a new one is prohibitively expensive for the average human.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor