Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Brain MRI


Alex is most excited today because I have managed to trade a piece of art for a brain MRI! I am most excited because I am convinced and always have been convinced that my brain is-- how should I say---"shaped a bit different." Tomorrow I will get a stand up MRI while a reporter and a photographer watch me get "scanned." I am as excited as a child at Christmas...I have been obsessed with magnets my whole life and I have always wanted an MRI of grey matter! I will upload the actual scan when I get back home...


Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is a technique that uses a magnetic field and radio waves to create cross-sectional images of your head and body. Your doctor uses these detailed, clear images to identify and diagnose a wide range of conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor