Sunday, June 8, 2008

kayak photo


I went kayaking in Northport Long Island today. I took some photos: here is a photo of an old boat engine on a floating dock. I like this as a possible painting subject but It would have to be a photo realist piece and be f0ur foot square otherwise there is no point in painting it--unless you made it smaller and then it would have less impact...I have a million ideas and never enough time. I think this photo gives a sense that it is almost 100 degrees outside. it has occurred to me that this things has a wheel on it which was probably used for moving it or it is in fact not a marine vessel at all. Any mechanics out there know what she is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor