Monday, May 19, 2008

a quicky

I am fairly apolitical but I dont like the government wasting people's money and spending our money like a wretched drunken sailor. It is real easy to spend and waste money you took from people and never actually earned. This is why I do free illustrations for Citizens Against Government Waste. They are a non-partisan group that acts as a watch dog on the over bloated and corrupt US government. I have done free illustrations for them for about three years now. I usually put off until last minute because I am lazy and I dont get paid. I usually dread sitting down and doing them but they turn out to be fun. Why does are brain make every task out to be so much harder than it really when you just sit down and "do it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor