Friday, May 16, 2008

happy anniversary

Today is the one year anniversary of this website! (Good thing I have people to remind me of such things.) I will celebrate in my usual fashion--- painting alone all night in my apt with my gabriel albums on random and some red vino. I guess I will upload a whole bunch of memories and images from the last year as it seems that so much transpired and so much more is to be done. Time has a cruel and callous eye and it is best to work hard and to leave the past behind you with scarecly an occasional glance up through the fog of what "was." I get a chuckle when I look back at all the mayhem and madness of trying to fill the thousands of letters and requests and thank god for my former assistant Jacqueline who saved me as I am barely capable of stuffing envelopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor